- Building a world towards sustainable and resilient path
- Prioritize Disaster Risk Reduction and achieve 2030 agenda for SDG
- Enhancing disaster preparedness – pre, during and post disasters for better response
- Encouraging innovations and ideas/practices for business growth
- Developing strategies for sustainably reducing industrial disaster risk and impact globally
Global Inclusive Disaster Management Conference (GIDMC) as planned on 1st and 2nd July 2019, Le Méridien Hotel, New Delhi is a global event organised by UN Global Compact Network, hosted by Oil India, partnered by GAIL and Indian Red Cross Society and managed by iCONEX Exhibitions. Revolving around the theme of “Towards Resilient Future - Preparedness, Response, Recovery, Mitigation”, GIDMC 2019 works with the agenda to achieve sustainable development, total disaster management and building a resilient future. It is planned to bring forth the discussions highlighting the “present and post disasters preparedness”. Preparedness to natural and industrial disasters with respect to technologies, policies, frameworks and partnerships. The upcoming edition will create a platform to host deliberate discussions on post disasters, improving resilience, mainstreaming DRR, global sustainability and changing role of industries, health, insurance and more. The aim is to prioritize disaster risk reduction and achieve 2030 agenda for SDG to build a world towards a sustainable and resilient path. It would envisage co-learning through sharing of knowledge and best practices, promoting interactions between different stakeholders and forging new partnerships and networks.